TerryTheTatter

Friday, July 01, 2011

Thirteen Bells pattern



It's Christmas in July!! I plan to close out my 2nd, actually unpublished book, Thirteen Bell Patterns, subtitled, "Old patterns, New patterns, Some you have, Some you don't, Some you just want all in one book" Above are some samples of the patterns.
I am selling the book along with 4 glass bells for $18.00 including shipping anywhere in the USA. Most of the patterns are charted but all are fully discribed. Most are fairly easy but a few are more challenging. The first one above is in the more challenging catagory but the other 2 are easy. I've done these in #12 Perle cotton but the 3rd one does up very well in Lizbeth Size 40 thread. E-mail me for information. me@terrythetatter.com

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • Your bells are so beautiful! I've always admired them!

    You and I have been on similar paths with 3-dimensional bells!

    Ever since I crocheted a 3-D bell back in the late 1980s, and then learned how to tat in 1989, I wanted to tat a 3-D bell but could find no patterns in the shape that I wanted. I had used a styrofoam form for the crocheted bell and wanted to use the same form (about 3-1/2" high). I was very lucky with my first attempts, and came up with several more designs.

    I do stiffen them and remove them from the form, then add a chain hanger and acrylic 'clapper'.

    At least you've published your patterns, which is a challenge in itself! I submitted two of my designs to a magazine in 1992, they bought them, and never published them!! I have yet to write about this on my blog!

    So nice to see you posting again!

    By Blogger Kathy Niklewicz, at 8:01 AM  

  • Wow. I have to say -- they are gorgeous. I can't wait to see the book!

    By Blogger StringyDogs, at 8:13 PM  

  • Is this book and bells offer still available? I tried to email but it was undeliverable. Thank you.

    By Blogger Rose Anne B, at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home