TerryTheTatter

Wednesday, November 03, 2010

Munoz snowflake


Here is some of the many snowflakes I have done. I started with Denise Munoz's pattern and added Swarovski crystals, changed the last row as she suggests and then did some triple picots as you can see in the picture on the left. I've had so much fun with the colors and figuring out a new last row. A big thanks to Denise for her cute little book on rose snowflakes. I did change the count on the inside rows, I use direct method chains (no flip, downward facing) so the chains stay really neat. My fav method of making smooth, tight chains.

7 Comments:

  • Hi Terry,
    I covet your nice, neat chains. I wish I was around someone who direct tats so I could learn.
    hugs, bj

    By Blogger Ridgewoman, at 7:30 PM  

  • First - it's soo good to hear you again! Second - Very nice snowflakes. I've just recently started doing the direct method chain and like doing them this way. Karen in OR

    By Blogger Karen, at 11:36 PM  

  • Very pretty and VERY snowflaky.

    By Blogger Jane Eborall, at 1:19 AM  

  • Very nice assortment there! I love this book.

    By Blogger Gina, at 4:54 AM  

  • Wonderful!
    Fox : )

    By Blogger Fox, at 8:17 AM  

  • very pretty snowflakes

    By Blogger Bonnie, at 3:23 AM  

  • wow...wonderful smowflake

    By Blogger Carla, at 9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home