TerryTheTatter

Thursday, July 23, 2009

The Bonnie Belle Ornament

Here is my newest bell pattern called The Bonnie Belle. It is based on a jewelry pattern by a Russian designer. I don't have her name so I can't get her permission to post the pattern.
I especially like the Swarovski crystal centers with the seed beads all around the circle. It takes about 250 beads, 2 shuttles with split rings and a 3rd thread encapsulation to carry the crystals and the bead between motifs. It's still a fairly easy pattern. There isn't a pattern with the jewelry pictures, that I had to figure out.

7 Comments:

  • Really beautiful! I can't imagine working with that many beads!

    By Blogger Barbara Gordon, at 7:02 PM  

  • How lovely!
    Great ornament.

    By Blogger H J Hess, at 9:39 PM  

  • Hi Terry,
    Did you think of the name Bonnie from "Gone with the Wind"? "Gone with the Wind" is one of my favorite movies. I also liked the movie "Scarlet" too which I don't have and would love to get sometime. Love the bell design! Are you coming to Palmettos this year? Glad to hear from you...it has been awhile.
    Love you.

    By Blogger Sherry aka Celtic Dream Weaver, at 5:22 PM  

  • How I would love to come to Palmettos. DH of 56 years has some form of dementia. Not Alzheimers, but he gets pretty upset when I'm not around and goes into a tailspin. So I have to stay close to home. Only good news is that he's worth it and I can get a lot of tatting done

    By Blogger Terry, at 4:48 PM  

  • This is really pretty! I like the name, too! :)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:38 AM  

  • This is gorgeous!

    By Blogger rainbows and raindrops , at 6:07 PM  

  • I've missed hearing from you.
    I tripped over that polish site awhile ago and that bracelet was one of my favorites.
    Sorry you can't come to Tat Days and sorry your other half of so many years is ailing.
    Stay well,keep tatting
    Connie Angeline

    By Blogger connie, at 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home