TerryTheTatter

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Tatting Display at the Art Museum







Here's my chance to catch up on all my motif's at once. I was invited to display my tatting at our local Mistlin Art Gallery. I did up some new pieces and entered some old ones.
The newest are the 2 necklaces, the hair bun cover, the guest towel done in blues, the jabot (ladies tie) from a 1896 pattern (just above the fan). The tablecloth is the oldest. It has 40 eight inch medallions and took me 2 years to complete but it won a blue at the CA State Fair.

5 Comments:

  • Congratulations on the wonderful display! Very pleasing and quite the attraction to inspire new tatters!

    By Blogger Gina, at 1:35 PM  

  • A wonderful display...Congratulation all your tatting looks great
    Hugs
    Joy in OZ

    By Blogger Art by JoyMac, at 3:21 PM  

  • Congratulations, beautiful display, well done. I hope it inspired some new tatters
    Margaret

    By Blogger Margarets designer cards, at 3:16 AM  

  • Love your display especially all the tatted ornies. Hope your Tatted Angel sent you a card this mo!!
    Linda M in NM

    By Blogger Quayceetatter, at 6:59 AM  

  • You put on a fabulous display, well done.

    By Blogger Tatskool, at 8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home